Fashion For Good is the premier fashion events company in Texas, hosting events throughout the state. In Houston this Fall, we are hosting 2 major runway events:
- HAUTE DOGS (November 14): HAUTE DOGS features retail and designer brands in 10-15 model segments. Each segment will include a mix of traditional runway models and “real people” influencers walking with their family dogs. Event benefits Rescued Pets Movement.
- CELEBRATE TEXAS (November 15): CELEBRATE TEXAS will feature up to 15 Texas-based designers showing anywhere from 3-look capsule collections to 20 piece complete collections. Models will be a mix of traditional runway models and those that don’t fit the standard profile.
At each event, a series of approximately 15 Pop Up Shops will be presented. Each Pop Up Shop will be 8′ x 8′. Fashion For Good prioritizes Jewelry & Accessories brands as opposed to clothing brands in the Pop Up Shops.
Attendance for each event will be approximately 500 – 600 guests.
Applications to participate in the Pop Up Shops are due by October 1, 2019 or until all spots have been filled. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, so it is beneficial to complete your application early. There are no fees to apply.
The Fashion For Good Advisory Council will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no or waitlist answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation. All fees are due no later than October 15, 2019. NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CURATED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE POP UP SHOPS.
Upon approval by the Advisory Council, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for any participation fees due. The fee may be split into multiple payments but final fees are due by October 15, 2019.
You may choose either of the following options:
- Pop Up participation in both nights: $700
- Pop Up participation in 1 night (your choice as available): $400
FEES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- An approximate 8-foot x 8-foot space in the “Pop Up Shop” area.
- 2 banquet tables & basic linens (VENDOR may upgrade these rentals at their own expense should they choose).
- Access to power. Wifi is venue-dependent.
- A profile page on the appropriate event webpage(s).
If you have any questions, please email us.